Teacher Induction Program
The Centennial BOCES Teacher and Special Service Provider Induction Program content is based on and structured to assist educators to develop professionally and to advance their knowledge of Colorado Teacher Quality Standards and Elements.
- Attend all scheduled meetings
- Complete a self-reflection on the Colorado Teacher Quality Standards and Elements using professional development opportunities outside your district that help you complete your professional development plan
- Complete a self-reflection on the Colorado Teacher Quality Standards and Elements using one additional component of your choosing.
- Create a professional development plan using the results of the self-reflections
- Demonstrate attainment of the benchmarks established in the Colorado Teacher Quality Standards and Elements through artifacts
- Complete a mentor log (minimum of 30 hours) showing that you worked closely with mentors through weekly contact and participated in at least two peer observations conducted by a mentor
- Receive satisfactory performance evaluations from your mentor, supervisor, and induction coordinator
Member Districts: $1600 – ATLP Candidates Discount: $1000
Non-Member Districts: $1900 – ATLP Candidates Discount: $1300
For more information, please contact Patti Greenlee, Program Manager, at 970-352-7404 x 2509 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org